Friday 22 January 2016

Valentine's day poems 2016 for him


Valentine poems 2016 for your boyfriend

Celebrate valentine's day 2016 with below poem-collection. Here I have a five romantic and most popular poems for valentine's day 2016 for all the girls so they can dedicate love towards their boyfriend in some different style.

Look out all below poems and choose best one for your loved one. I definitely say that all of you likes below poems.



" When I first met you...? " Valentine's day poem

When I first met you
I felt like I had known you forever,
telling you my secrets
and what I didn't want ever.

you listened to me
I bet you thought I'd never end,
who would have thought
we would become more than just friends.

Over a period of time,
I got to know the real you.
A boy so caring and gentle,
with a heart so true.

You've survived your life
with hurt and loneliness by your side.
I told you I'd never leave
because of the feelings I have inside.

I know you
like no one I have ever known,
and sometimes I wonder
what I'd do if you were gone?

So I have decided
time answers all.
If it is meant to be
time will remove the wall.

I love the way we are together,
you can always make me smile.
Will it ever really be forever?
I guess I will have to wait awhile.

Time will reveal, what lies ahead
but always remember
what I have said.
Meeting you has changed my life
and I really love you so,
the feelings I feel for you
I am never letting go.
Remember me always
and I will too.
I always think of
me and you.

Valentine's day 2016 " why are we here? " poem

A mind for thoughts to pass into,
A heart for loves to travel through,
Five senses to detect things near,
Is this the whole that we are here?
Rules baffle instincts--instinct rules,
Wise men are bad--and good are fools,
Facts evil--wishes vain appear,
We cannot go, why are we here?
O may we for assurance's sake,
Some arbitrary judgement take,
And willfully pronounce it clear,
For this or that 'its we are here?
Or is it right, and will it do,
To pace the sad confusion through,
And say:--It doth not yet appear,
What we shall be, what we are here?
Ah yet, when all is thought and said,
The heart still overrules the head;
Still what we hope we must believe,
And what is given us receive;
Must still believe, for still we hope
That in a world of larger scope,
What here is faithfully begun
Will be completed, not undone.
We still must think, when we
That ampler life together see,
Some true result will yet appear
Of what we are, together, here.

"Have I told you yet..." Love poem

Have I told you yet...
How-much you mean to me
Have I told you yet...
About all the happiness you bring!
Have I told you yet...
That you mean the world to me
Just in case I haven't
I want you to know that
You're the best thing
that's ever happened to me!
I Love You.

"Happy Valentine's Day.." 2016 poem

You are sweet, you are kind
I’m so glad to call you mine.
You are handsome, you are tall
You’re the best boyfriend of all.
And today I just want to say,
Happy Valentine’s Day!

"I can't begin to tell you..." poem for your valentine

I can't begin to tell you
How much you mean to me
My world would end if ever we were through
I can't begin to tell you
How happy I would be
If I could speak my mind like others do
I make such pretty speeches whenever we're apart
But when you're near
The words I choose refuse to leave my heart
So take the sweetest phrases the world has ever known
And make believe I've said them all to you
I Can't Begin To Tell You.
And though I’ll never say it quite right,
I am yours, for always and forever.

I hope all of you like them and also try them on next valentine's day and also help you to impress your boyfriend and become your valentine's day more romantic and memorable.

Artikel Terkait

Valentine's day poems 2016 for him
4/ 5
Oleh