Tuesday 26 January 2016

Propose day 2016 SMS and Messages


Propose day 2016 SMS for your loved one and friends

Propose day is a part of whole valentine's day week and celebrate propose day 2016 with lots of love and our message collection. Choose your best one from below text and copy it and paste it to your best friend and honey's chats.


Happy Propose day wishes for your honey

I don't know where I stand with you.
I don't know what I mean to you.
But all I know is that every time I think of you,
all I wanna do is be with you all life!
Happy Propose day !

"Love A lot " on Propose day 2016

With A Little Bit Of Giving & Taking,
A Little Bit Of Letting Go & Holding On,
A Little Bit Of Trust & Overlooking and Limitations
that Each Of Us Have Our Lives are Sure 2 Grow In 2 A Beautiful Flower Called Love.
Happy Propose day !!

Propose messages for Propose day 2016

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.

Will you be my valentine ? on Propose day 2016

At This Propose Day …
I Am Opening,
An Emotional Bank Account,
That is Only For You Sweetheart,
So .. Deposit Your All Love In It,
& You Will Get The Interest Be My Valentine.

Propose day wishes for friends

Sweet I am, But honey is you !!
Image is mine, But colors are you !!
Flowers is me, But fragrance is you
Happy i am, But reason is u...
Happy propose day...!!

Happy Propose day message to friends

I'm In A Imbalance State Of Mind
What To Give You Because There
Is Nothing More Beautiful &
Sweeter Than You.
wish You A Happy Propose Day.!

Propose day message for friends

Life counts all the roads while we travel.
some are smooth,some are ruff.
some i would rather forget.
but there's one road i won't regret-the road where we met and became friends.
Happy Propose Day !!

Enjoy whole Valentine's day 2016 with our Love Messages,SMS and Romantic and short poems . Hope all of you like our above stuffs, simply copy your favorite message and text it to your loved one.

Artikel Terkait

Propose day 2016 SMS and Messages
4/ 5
Oleh